Now! That's What I Call Music, Vol. 1
- Roommate 1: I met the drummer from Cherry Poppin' Daddies last night.
- Roommate 2: What is that?
- Roommate 1: A swing band.
- Me: They enjoyed a brief period of mainstream success in the late 90's.
- Roommate 2: Cherry Poppin' what? Daddies? That's gross.
- Me: You're right. That is gross.
I hate that “biopic” is pronounced bio-pic and not bi-op-ic.
I don’t say this often, but I want to go to there.
A “blog writer” is called a blogger. On the one hand, you’re right, if I show up for cupcakes without a fitted blazer, I’m fired. On the other hand, all the descriptions for your chintzy polyester wares, not just this one, make me feel deeply embarrassed for everyone involved.
I just can’t.
Why would they make the Blog Writer Dress in a light color? You totally spill stuff on yourself when you’re eating lunch in bed.
“swanning for hours with your laptop in tow”
CELEBRATING WOMEN IN TECH
Change the Ratio Dress! (Shipping to Brooklyn only)
Please get over yourself. Oh, you have some tree branches down? And you’re really shaken up about that? And that’s a breaking news event? Where I’m from a tornado takes your whole house.